Pin It to Win It
Take a trip to the zoo and snap your best pictures to be entered for a chance to win a Backstage Pass here at the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park! Create a Pinterest pinboard and title it "My Day at the Binghamton Zoo" and upload your favorite pictures and videos from your visits. Your board can highlight the animals, gardens, zoo keeper talks, the Leopard Spot Snack Shack treats, our carousel, and many more!
Contest runs now through July 31, 2013. Winners will be chosen on August 1 and will be notified by August 3, 2013 (via a special pin from the Binghamton Zoo). Winner will be chosen based on the creativity of their board by the Binghamton Zoo staff. Prize includes one Backstage Pass for Saturday, August 10, 2013. Visit www.rossparkzoo.com for more information.
Find the Binghamton Zoo on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/binghamtonzoo!
How to Apply
- Find the "My Day at the Binghamton Zoo" contest post on the Binghamton Zoo Pinterest page and copy your Pinterest URL and full name in the comment box
- Create your own "My Day at the Binghamton Zoo" pinboard
- Repin the contest image onto your "My Day at the Binghamton Zoo" board
- Come and take pictures and videos of your favorite attractions at the Binghamton Zoo
- Upload them to your "My Day at the Binghamton Zoo" board
- Your images must be taken at the Binghamton Zoo and/or pins posted by the Binghamton Zoo
- Minimum of 15 pins are required
- Must be appropriate and contain quality material
- All entries that are deemed inappropriate will be disqualified
- You must be 16 years or older to enter
- Be creative!
- Winner receives a spot on our August 10th Backstage Pass tour!